The Grand Cascade
The Grand Cascade is a program of the Interstellar Institute. It will take place at the Institut Pascal in Paris-Saclay University from June 29 to July 24 2020.
The four-week program will bring together experts working on many facets of interstellar science, including large-area surveys, numerical simulations, statistical methods, etc.
Scientific Organizing Committee
- Susan Clark (IAS, Princeton, USA)
- Joanne Dawson (Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia)
- Maud Galametz (AIM, CEA, Saclay, France)
- Benjamin Godard (ENS, Paris, France)
- Patrick Hennebelle (AIM, CEA, Saclay, France)
- Dhanesh Krishnarao (University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA)
- Vianney Lebouteiller (AIM, CNRS, Saclay, France)
- Marc-Antoine Miville-Deschênes (AIM, CNRS, Saclay, France)
- Claire Murray (Johns Hopkins University & STScI, Baltimore, USA)
- Gina Panopoulou (Caltech, Pasadena, USA)
- Joshua Peek (Johns Hopkins University & STScI, Baltimore, USA)
- Juan Diego Soler (MPIA, Heidelberg, Germany)
- Nathalie Ysard (IAS, CNRS, Orsay, France)
The Grand Cascade session is funded by the CNRS and the Labex UnivEarthS.
grand-cascade at interstellarinstitute.org