The Grand Cascade
The Grand Cascade is a program of the Interstellar Institute. It will take place at the Institut Pascal in Paris-Saclay University from July 12 to July 30, 2021.
The three-week program will bring together experts working on many facets of interstellar science, including large-area surveys, numerical simulations, statistical methods, etc.
Scientific Organizing Committee
- Blakesley Burkhart (Rutgers University, USA)
- Susan Clark (IAS, Princeton, USA)
- Joanne Dawson (Macquarie University, Sydney, Australia)
- Marc-Antoine Miville-Deschênes (AIM, CNRS, Saclay, France)
- Claire Murray (Johns Hopkins University & STScI, Baltimore, USA)
- Gina Panopoulou (Caltech, Pasadena, USA)
- Joshua Peek (Johns Hopkins University & STScI, Baltimore, USA)
- Nathalie Ysard (IAS, CNRS, Orsay, France)
The Grand Cascade session is funded by the CNRS, the Labex UnivEarthS, the Labex P2IO, and DIM-ACAV+ from Region Ile-de-France.
grand-cascade at interstellarinstitute.org